About Me

My photo
Drum & Bass Producer, Software Developer, Love my Cats

App : TelofunDroid


My first Android app!! That's exciting!
The development was very fast and I learned Android-development on the job

The app shows a list of bicycle rental stations in Tel-Aviv
Tap on a station shows info about the station:
how many bicycles are available for renting, and etc..
In addition, in a click of a button, the app finds the user's location and fetches the nearest station from a server I wrote.

It's like TelofunApp.com, only a native app


האפליקציה הראשונה שלי באנדרויד!! זה מרגש!
הפיתוח היה מאוד מהיר ולמדתי אנדרויד במהלכו

האפליקציה מציגה רשימת תחנות אופניים להשכרה בתל-אביב
לחיצה על תחנה פותחת מידע על התחנה:
כמה אופניים פנויים להשכרה וכו'.
בנוסף, בלחיצת כפתור האפליקציה משיגה את מיקום המשתמש ומקבלת משרת שכתבתי את התחנה הקרובה ביותר.

דומה לTelofunApp.com, רק באפליקציה נייטיב