About Me

My photo
Drum & Bass Producer, Software Developer, Love my Cats

Bookmarklet : Copy clean Text

A lot of times I want to copy a slice of text from a website. So I highlight the text I want, click control+c, and paste it in the email or doc I'm working on. So far so good.

In addition to the text being copied, also the format and design were copied: bold, italic, underline, font, font size, color, highlight, etc...

I want a clean copy. Just the text. So I wrote this micro bookmarklet that copies only the text.

Just drag the following link to your bookmarks bar and every time you want to copy plain text from a website, without the format and design, highlight your text and click Copy Clean Text


הרבה פעמים אני רוצה להעתיק חתיכת טקסט מדף אינטרנט. אז אני משחיר את הטקסט שאני רוצה, לוחץ קונטרול-סי, ומדביק את הטקסט במייל או בקובץ וורד שאני עובד עליו. עד עכשיו הכל טוב.

בנוסף לטקסט שמועתק, גם הפורמט והעיצוב מועתקים: מודגש, נטוי, מקווקוו, פונט, גודל פונט, צבע, רקע, וכו...

אני רוצה העתקה נקיה. רק את הטקסט. אז כתבתי מיקרו-בוקמרקלט שמעתיק רק את הטקסט.

פשוט גררו את הלינק הבא לשורת מועדפים שלכם וכל פעם כשתרצו להעתיק טקסט נקי מאתר, בלי העיצוב והפורמט, השחירו את הטקסט ולחצו על העתקת טקסט נקי