About Me

My photo
Drum & Bass Producer, Software Developer, Love my Cats

The case for VAnow.net

Working on a side project?
Entrepreneur starting a new business?

Your time is expensive.

Stop wasting it on tasks you can delegate for a fraction of the price

A VA can do everything, except deliver coffee: send me your todo list for today and I will tell you which tasks can be delegated

So, what exactly is a VA?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a worker hired to complete administrative, technical or creative tasks, which you don’t want to do.

Meanwhile, you can give all of your time doing you specialty tasks (that includes resting).

By delegating to a VA,  you also save on equipment costs and don't need to rent office space.

As a micro entrepreneur working on side projects, I delegate many tasks to VAs. Most of my tasks are delivered within 24 hours. 

But sometimes 24 hours is TOO SLOW. Sometimes I wish I had another Nur doing some task in parallel.

So I got hooked on the idea for VAnow.net: a system that matches clients with a 12$/hr Realtime Certified VA, waiting to complete my tasks immediatly when I need them done.

If you are an entrepreneur
If you are a Software Developer working on side projects
Goto VAnow.net now and sign up for the closed alpha FREE and instantly.

Remember to send me your todo list for today and I will tell you which tasks can be delegated