About Me

My photo
Drum & Bass Producer, Software Developer, Love my Cats

In the oven: 2 services I'm researching towards working on

I use VA's (Virtual Assistant) a lot.
It changed the way I do my tasks and deal my time.
But 24-72 hours Is sometimes too slow. I wish I had a place where I could hire a good VA from now to now, meaning immediately. I couldn't find a place like this. So I decided to build it - after receiving the market research from my VA, that is.

Second idea is a micro shift manager. It even has a name and a logo already!


It's a SaaS app that will automatically schedule employee shifts for small teams - cafes, kitchens, shops...

Later this week my lovely wife, who is a pastry chef, will show me how she manually schedules her bakery's employees shifts, based on her employees' preferences and the business' needs.

If you are interested in any of the above - feel free to contact me