About Me

My photo
Drum & Bass Producer, Software Developer, Love my Cats

VAnow.net landing page is online

I launched the landing page of VAnow.net - the webapp that sets you you up with a Realtime Certified Virtual Assistant or be one

I am currently looking for VAs and clients, gathering emails and checking out the market vefore building the whole system

I emailed Rob Walling about VAnow.net and here's his reaction:
I like it. This is one of the ideas I was going to pursue a while back

I don't want to sound like a crazy fan, but if the master of Micropreneurship likes it and thought about doing it himself - I'm happy :)

Rob also suggested I niche it at entrepreneurs - I think it's a great idea

Sign up with your email
Send it to friends
Let me know about places where VAs and entrepreneurs hang out
And if you can think of something that might help - send me a message :)